A unique exhibit of local art opens Second Saturday, December 10th. Central to the exhibit is a celebration of
Photographer Nicholas Wilson's 40 years as a documentary and fine art photographer.
Joining Wilson are a diverse group of special long-time friends:
- painters Robert Ross and Eduardo Smissen show amazing paintings and prints,
- graphic artist John Chamberlin with his unique posters & sign art ,
- zany sculptor and multimedia artist Larry Fuente will have something new and surprising as well as vintage pieces,
- ceramicist Christopher Cisper will have skillfully made pottery, ceramic sculptures and drums and
- multimedia artist Molly Boynoff will have work in textiles, paper and other media
The show runs from Dec. 10 through Dec. 26 from 11 AM to 5 PM most days. Evening hours and more slide shows are planned for Saturday Dec. 17. While the show is running you can also call Odd Fellows Hall at 937-2486. Odd Fellows Hall is located at the corner of Kasten and Ukiah Sts. in Mendocino, California.
Nicholas Wilson: www.nwilsonphoto.com
Robert Ross website: www.robertrossstudio.com
Eduardo Smissen: www.eduardosmissen.com
Larry Fuente: www.google.com search "Larry Fuente" (put it in quotes) There's a lot!
Christopher Cisper: www.christophercisper.com
Molly Boynoff (photo): http://www.flickr.com/photos/nwilsonphoto/4749834433/
John Chamberlin is virtually invisible in cyberspace,yet well known locally.